Report NEP-UPT-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Casari & Davide Dragone, 2010. "Impatience, Anticipatory Feelings and Uncertainty: A Dynamic Experiment on Time Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2010. "Generosity in bargaining: Fair or fear?," MPRA Paper 27444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jingyuan Li & Georges Dionne, 2010. "A Theoretical Extension of the Consumption-based CAPM Model," Cahiers de recherche 1047, CIRPEE.
- Edoardo GAFFEO & Ivan PETRELLA & Damjan PFAJFAR & Emiliano SANTORO, 2010. "Reference-dependent preferences and the transmission of monetary policy," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.28, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Natalia Lukomska & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2010. "Bush encroachment control and risk management in semi-arid rangelands," Working Paper Series in Economics 191, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Thomas DEMUYNCK, 2010. "The computational complexity of boundedly rational choice behavior," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.23, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.