Report NEP-UPT-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Ebert & Daniel Wiesen, 2010. "Joint measurement of risk aversion, prudence and temperance," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse20_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ennio Bilancini, 2010. "On the rationalizability of observed consumers’ choices when preferences depend on budget sets and (potentially) on anything else," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 052, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Michèle Belot & Raymond Duch & Luis Miller, 2010. "Who should be called to the lab? A comprehensive comparison of students and non-students in classic experimental games," Discussion Papers 2010001, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georges Prat, 2010. "Equity Risk Premium and Time Horizon : What do the U.S. Secular Data Say ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-22, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2010. "Determinants of the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicole Wiebach & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2010. "Context Effects as Customer Reaction on Delisting of Brands," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Tymofiy Mylovanov & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Decision Rules for Experts with Opposing Interests," Working Papers 674, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Mariel Chladkova, Petr & Abdullah, Sabah & De Ayala Bilbao, Amaya & Hoyos Ramos, David, 2010. "Selecting random parameters in discrete choice experiment for environmental valuation: A simulation experiment," BILTOKI 2010-09, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).