Report NEP-UPT-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald J. Brown & Chandra Erdman & Kirsten Ling & Laurie Santos, 2010. "Revealed Preferences for Risk and Ambiguity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1774, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Berg, Nathan & Eckel, Catherine & Johnson, Cathleen, 2010. "Inconsistency Pays?: Time-inconsistent subjects and EU violators earn more," MPRA Paper 26589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Roubaud & André Lapied & Robert Kast, 2010. "Real Options under Choquet-Brownian Ambiguity," Working Papers halshs-00534027, HAL.
- Günter Franke & Ferdinand Graf, 2010. "Portfolio Choice for HARA Investors: When Does 1/γ (not) Work?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller & Philipp Weinschenk, 2010. "Binary Payment Schemes: Moral Hazard and Loss Aversion," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_38, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2010111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00533826_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14981/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2010. "Do I really want to know? A cognitive dissonance-based explanation of other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marina Bianchi, 2010. "Interdependent Preferences: Early and Late Debates on Emulation, Distinction, and Fashion," Working Papers 2010-04, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.