Report NEP-UPT-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Montesano, Aldo, 2010. "The Price for Information about Probabilities and its Relation with Capacities," TSE Working Papers 10-193, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez & Melanie Parravano, 2010. "The lottery-panel task for bi-dimensional parameter-free elicitation of risk attitudes," ThE Papers 10/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Reto Foellmi & Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2010. "Consumption Paths under Prospect Utility in an Optimal Growth Model," Diskussionsschriften dp1010, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Stephen F. LeRoy, 2010. "Risk aversion and stock price volatility," Working Paper Series 2010-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Velu, C. & Iyer, S. & Gair, J.R., 2010. "A Reason for Unreason: Returns-Based Beliefs in Game Theory," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1058, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00523448_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilja Neustadt, 2010. "Do Religious Beliefs Explain Preferences for Income Redistribution? Experimental Evidence," SOI - Working Papers 1009, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Coralio Ballester & Penélope Hernández, 2010. "Bounded Rationality," ThE Papers 10/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Giorgio Coricelli & Rosemarie Nagel, 2010. "The neural basis of bounded rational behavior," ThE Papers 10/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..