Report NEP-UPT-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jianying Qiu & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2010. "Understanding the Two Components of Risk Attitudes: An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- George M. Constantinides & Michal Czerwonko & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2010. "Are Options on Index Futures Profitable for Risk Averse Investors? Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 16302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010. "Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," NBER Working Papers 16316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Bach & Stig Vinther Møller, 2010. "Habit-based Asset Pricing with Limited Participation Consumption," CREATES Research Papers 2010-46, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christian D. Dick & Maik Schmeling & Andreas Schrimpf, 2010. "Macro Expectations, Aggregate Uncertainty, and Expected Term Premia," CREATES Research Papers 2010-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore