Report NEP-UPT-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moez Abouda & Elyess Farhoud, 2010. "Risk aversion and relationships in model-free," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kimberly Rollins & Mimako Kobayashi, 2010. "Embedding a Field Experiment in Contingent Valuation to Measure Context-Dependent Risk Preferences: Does Prospect Theory Explain Individual Responses for Wildfire Risk?," Working Papers 10-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Loublier, Alexis, 2010. "Epstein-Zin preferences and their use in macro-finance models: implications for optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1209, European Central Bank.
- McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A., 2010. "A comparison of responses to single and repeated discrete choice questions," MPRA Paper 23163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider, Andrea & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2010. "Fairness und ihr Preis," Working Paper 101/2010, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Zhiguang Wang & Scott W. Fausti & Bashir A. Qasmi, 2010. "Variance Risk Premiums and Predictive Power of Alternative Forward Variances in the Corn Market," Staff Papers 100001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.