Report NEP-UPT-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Frank Hansen, 2004. "Subjective Expected Utility Theory with “Small Worlds”," Discussion Papers 09-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," TWI Research Paper Series 47, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Luca CORAZZINI & Nikolaos GEORGANTZIS & Francesco PASSARELLI, 2009. "Risk Aversion, Over-Confidence and Private Information as determinants of Majority Thresholds," LERNA Working Papers 09.26.302, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Lovo, Stefno & Bisière, Christophe & Décamps, Jean-Paul, 2009. "Risk attitude, beliefs updating and the information content of trades: an experiment," Les Cahiers de Recherche 917, HEC Paris.
- Hill, Brian, 2009. "Confidence in preferences," Les Cahiers de Recherche 919, HEC Paris.
- Christian Wolff & Thorsten Lehnert & Cokki Versluis, 2009. "A Cumulative Prospect Theory Approach to Option Pricing," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter & Uwe Dulleck, 2009. "The Impact of Distributional Preferences on (Experimental) Markets for Expert Services," Working Papers 2009-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Carlsson, Fredrik, 2009. "Design of stated preference surveys: Is there more to learn from behavioral economics?," Working Papers in Economics 418, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.