Report NEP-UPT-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krzysztof Kontek, 2009. "Lottery valuation using the aspiration / relative utility function," Working Papers 39, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie & Scheicher, Martin, 2009. "What do asset prices have to say about risk appetite and uncertainty?," Working Paper Series 1037, European Central Bank.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009. "Time and Risk Diversification in Real Estate Investments: Assessing the Ex Post Economic Value," CeRP Working Papers 82, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009. "Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers in Economics 09/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "On Mental Transformations," MPRA Paper 16516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arie Kapteyn & Federica Teppa, 2009. "Subjective Measures of Risk Aversion, Fixed Costs, and Portfolio Choice," DNB Working Papers 216, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lemke, Wolfgang & Werner, Thomas, 2009. "The term structure of equity premia in an affine arbitrage-free model of bond and stock market dynamics," Working Paper Series 1045, European Central Bank.
- Luiz A. Esteves, 2008. "Salário Eficiência e Esforço de Trabalho: Evidências da Indústria Brasileira de Construção," Working Papers 0080, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Harin, Alexander, 2009.
"Разрывы В Шкале Вероятностей. Расчет Величин Разрывов
[Ruptures in the probability scale. Calculation of ruptures’ values]," MPRA Paper 16663, University Library of Munich, Germany.