Report NEP-UPT-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00349462_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith R. McLaren, 2009. "A New Example of a Closed Form Mean-Variance Representation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2009. "Misbehavioral urban economics," MPRA Paper 14140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lex Borghans & Bart H.H. Golsteyn & James J. Heckman & Huub Meijers, 2009. "Gender Differences in Risk Aversion and Ambiguity," Working Papers 200903, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00349492_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "On Inequity Aversion - A Reply to Binmore and Shaked," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 256, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Alfonso Novales Cinca, 2009. "State-Uncertainty preferences and the Risk Premium in the Exchange rate market," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0908, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:10-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Faravelli & Oliver Kirchkamp & Helmut Rainer, 2009. "Social welfare versus inequality aversion in an incomplete contract experiment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0902, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Fabrizio Botti & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2009. "A Test of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using data from a Natural Experiment," Quaderni DEF 161, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:02-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore