Report NEP-UPT-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2008. "Dynamic Decision Making in Agricultural Futures and Options Markets," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37605, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Nicolas Roux, 2008. "The Attitude Toward Probabilities of Portfolio Managers : an Experimental Study," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00344785, HAL.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & O’Connell, Stephen, 2008. "On Risk Aversion in the Rubinstein Bargaining Game," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 878, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Lee & Roman Kraeussl & André Lucas & Leonard J. Paas, 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Investor Decision-Making: How Adaptation to Losses affects Future Selling Decisions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-112/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Xiaojing Kong, 2008. "Loss Aversion and Rent-Seeking: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2008-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "The Private Equity Premium Puzzle Revisited: New Evidence on the Role of Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 839, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bommier, Antoine & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008. "Risk Aversion and the Value of Risk to Life," MPRA Paper 11943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Langlais, 2008. "Asymmetric information, self-serving bias and the pretrial negotiation impasse," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-30, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dash, Rajdeep K & Giovannucci, Andrea & Jennings, Nicholas R. & Mezzetti, Claudio & Ramchurn, Sarvapali D. & Rodriguez-Aguilar, Juan A., 2008. "Trust-Based Mechanisms for Robust and Efficient Task Allocation in the Presence of Execution Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 880, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Vergara, Oscar & Zuba, Gerhard & Seaquist, Jack, 2008. "Modeling the Crop Insurance Industry Portfolio Gains and Losses (PowerPoint)," SCC-76 Meeting, March 13-15, 2008, Gulf Shores, Alabama 43766, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2008. "The aggregation of propositional attitudes: towards a general theory," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).