Report NEP-UPT-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00278178_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "The Behavioural Economics of Climate Change," Working Papers in Economics 305, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2008. "A characterization of sequential rationalizability," Economics Working Papers 1089, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo & Eric Ghysels & Eric Renault, 2008. "On Portfolio Separation Theorems with Heterogeneous Beliefs and Attitudes towards Risk," Working Papers 08-16, Bank of Canada.
- Stefanescu, Razvan, 2004. "Perspectives on decision-making among the Romanian managers," MPRA Paper 8791, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2008.