Report NEP-UPT-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270648_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00272928_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Power of Positional Concerns," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ehud Guttel, 2007. "The (Hidden) Risk of Opportunistic Precautions," Discussion Paper Series dp471, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2008. "Rationality as a barrier to peace: Micro-evidence from Kosovo," Departmental Working Papers 200710, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2008. "The dynamics of ex-ante risk premia in the foreign exchange market: Evidence from the yen/usd exchange rate Using survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Itai Arieli, 2008. "Towards a Characterization of Rational Expectations," Discussion Paper Series dp475, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.