Report NEP-UPT-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristof Bosmans, 2005. "Comparing degrees of inequality aversion," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0517, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kristof Bosmans, 2005. "Inequality and quasi-concavity," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0507, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Anisha Ghosh & Christian Julliard, 2008. "Can Rare Events Explain the Equity Premium Puzzle?," FMG Discussion Papers dp610, Financial Markets Group.
- Matthias Kräkel & Petra Nieken & Judith Przemeck, 2008. "Risk Taking in Winner-Take-All Competition," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Charles Goodhart, 2008. "Risk, Uncertainty and Financial Stability," FMG Special Papers sp178, Financial Markets Group.