Report NEP-UPT-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2007. "Scenario Analysis with Recursive Utility: Dynamic Consumption Plans for Charitable Endowments," Research Paper Series 209, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 88, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Privileggi, Fabio, 2007. "The cutoff policy of taxation when CRRA taxpayers differ in risk aversion coefficients and income: a proof," POLIS Working Papers 99, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Patrick Roger, 2007. "Does the consciousness of the disposition effect increase the equity premium?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Judith Lammers & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2007. "HIV/AIDS, Risk Aversion and Intertemporal Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-098/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Jan 2008.
- Thomann, Christian & Pascalau, Razvan & Schulenburg, J.-Matthias Graf von der & Gas, Bruno, 2007. "Corporate Management of Highly Dynamic Risks: The Case of Terrorism Insurance in Germany," MPRA Paper 7221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. del Mercato, 2008. "Externalities, Consumption Constraints and Regular Economies," CSEF Working Papers 195, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2009.
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Peter H. Versloot, 2007. "What is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanna Devetag & Francesca Pancotto, 2008. "Does Volatility matter? Expectations of price return and variability in an asset pricing experiment," CEEL Working Papers 0801, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Luigi Mittone & Lucia Savadori, 2008. "Influence of time delay on choice between gambles: Savoring the emotion," CEEL Working Papers 0802, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200821 is not listed on IDEAS anymore