Report NEP-UPT-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten, 2007. "Do Equity Preferences Matter in Climate Negotiations? An Experimental Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-063, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2007. "Insurance and Opportunities: A Welfare Analysis of Labor Market Risk," NBER Working Papers 13673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Apesteguia & Steffen Huck & Jörg Oechssler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2007. "Imitation and the Evolution of Walrasian Behavior: Theoretically Fragile but Behaviorally Robust," Working Papers 0461, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Explorations of the Effect of Experience on Preferences for a Health-Care Service," CEPR Discussion Papers 6608, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Beshears & James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian, 2007. "How Are Preferences Revealed?," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001760, UCLA Department of Economics.