Report NEP-UPT-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Monica Paiella, 2007. "Risk Aversion, Wealth, and Background Risk," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/47, European University Institute.
- Yusuke Osaki & John Quiggin, 2007. "A Risk–Neutral Characterization of Optimism and Pessimism, and its Applications," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP3R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Lanteri, Alessandro & Carabelli, Anna, 2007. "What is Behavioural Economics Like?," MPRA Paper 5667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yusuke Osaki, 2007. "Risk and Derivative Price," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP2R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Iris Bohnet & Fiona Greig & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2007. "Betrayal Aversion: Evidence from Brazil, China, Oman, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States," Discussion Papers 2007-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Vincent Boucher & Yann Bramoullé, 2007. "Risk Aversion and International Environmental Agreements," Cahiers de recherche 0739, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00185280_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Karlström, Anders, 2007. "The value of reliability," MPRA Paper 5733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00715 is not listed on IDEAS anymore