Report NEP-UPT-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Risk Exchange as a Market or Production Game," Working Papers 2007:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion As A Predictor Of Technology Choice: Experimental Evidence From Peru," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Dorn, Daniel & Huberman, Gur, 2007. "Preferred Risk Habitat of Individual Investors," CEPR Discussion Papers 6532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Dall'Aglio & Fabio Maccheroni, 2007. "Disputed Lands," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 58, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers 614, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2007. "Increasing elasticity of the value function in the Loewenstein-Prelec theory of intertemporal choice," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/13, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Finn Tarp & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2007. "Multivariate Discrete First Order Stochastic Dominance," Discussion Papers 07-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Management of a Capital Stock by Strotz's Naive Planner," Working Papers 615, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.