Report NEP-UPT-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gaechter & Eric Johnson & Andreas Herrmann, 2007. "Individual-Level Loss Aversion In Riskless And Risky Choices," Discussion Papers 2007-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kin Chung Lo, 2007. "Correlated Nash Equilibrium," Working Papers 2007_5, York University, Department of Economics.
- Akito Matsumoto, 2007. "The Role of Nonseparable Utility and Nontradeables in International Business Cycles and Portfolio Choice," IMF Working Papers 07/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Vasiliki Skreta, 2007. "Note on Optimal Auctions," Documentos de Trabajo 232, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2007. "Managing international portfolios with small capitalization stocks," Working Papers 2007-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2005. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1527R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2007.
- Philippe Jehiel & Oliver Compte, 2007. "Bargaining with Reference Dependent Preferences," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001552, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Juan D Carrillo & Isabelle Brocas, 2007. "Systematic errors in decision-making," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001473, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sarajevs, Vadims, 2000. "Money shocks in a small open economy with dollarization, factor price rigidities and nontradeables," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200762 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Belzil, 2007. "Subjective Beliefs and Schooling Decisions," Working Papers 0717, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Peter H. Versloot, 2007. "What is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.