Report NEP-UPT-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gollier, Christian & Muermann, Alexander, 2006. "Optimal choice and beliefs with ex ante savoring and ex post disappointment," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Paul Dolan & Oyeyemi Oluboyede & Jennifer Roberts, 2005. "Testing models of stochastic choice in health state valuation data," Working Papers 2005017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Education, Risk Preference and Wages," Working Papers 2006002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200631 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J. & Schlichter, F., 2007. "Hedging Exposure to Electricity Price Risk in a Value at Risk Framework," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-013-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gary W. Yohe & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Stern Review: A Deconstruction," Working Papers FNU-125, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2007.