Report NEP-UPT-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christelle Viauroux, 2007. "On the role of the marginal utility of income: an empirical approach," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2007-01, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Ingrid GrÃ¶ÃŸl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2007. "The Store-of-Value-Function of Money as a Component of Household Risk Management," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 660, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- V. Pelligra, 2007. "Intentions, Trust and Frames: A note on Sociality and the Theory of Games," Working Paper CRENoS 200702, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2006. "Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes and the CES-UT Utility Function," Economics Working Papers 2006-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2007. "Asset allocation by penalized least squares," Working Paper Series 0723, European Central Bank.
- Frank Caliendo & Kevin X. D. Huang, 2007. "Overconfidence in financial markets and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2006. "Stochastic impulse control with discounted and ergodic optimization criteria: A comparative study for the control of risky holdings," Working Papers 0709, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Bonomy Genny & Brosio Giorgio & Di Tommaso Maria Laura, 2006. "How Italian electors react to gender quotas? A random utility model of voting behaviour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200609, University of Turin.