Report NEP-UPT-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Béatrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2006. "A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1796, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raphaël Giraud, 2014. "Second order beliefs models of choice under imprecise risk: Nonadditive second order beliefs versus nonlinear second order utility," Post-Print halshs-00102346, HAL.
- Donald J. Brown & Rahul Deb & Marten H. Wegkamp, 2003. "Tests of Independence in Separable Econometric Models: Theory and Application," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1395R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2006.
- Claudia Biancotti, 2006. "A Dual-Regime Utility Model for Poverty Analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 603, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "Comparative risk aversion when the outcomes are vectors," Working papers 149, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Imen Bentahar, 2006. "Tail Conditional Expectation for vector-valued Risks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Shaked, Avner, 2006. "On the Explanatory Value of Inequity Aversion Theory," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 164, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2006. "Preserving Biodiversity: Ambiguity and Safety Rules," Working Papers 0607, University of Crete, Department of Economics.