Report NEP-UPT-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00089118_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Günter Franke & Richard C. Stapleton & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 2005. "Incremental Risk Vulnerability," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-08, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:knz:cofedp:0305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00088701_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raj Chetty & Adam Szeidl, 2006. "Consumption Commitments and Risk Preferences," NBER Working Papers 12467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson & John A. Weymark, 2006. "Hicksian Surplus Measures of Individual Welfare Change When There is Price and Income Uncertainty," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0618, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- David H. Krantz & Howard Kunreuther, 2006. "Goals and Plans in Protective Decision Making," NBER Working Papers 12446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ubc:bricol:donaldson-06-08-09-01-53-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth & James E. Hodder, 2005. "Incentive Contracts and Hedge Fund Management," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Stephen Satchell & Vincenzo Merella, 2006. "Valuation of Options in a Setting with Happiness-Augmented Preferences," Research Paper Series 182, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eric Danan & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Are preferences complete? An experimental measurement of indecisiveness under risk," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Nadja Trhal & Ralf Radermacher, 2006. "Bad luck vs. self-inflicted neediness – An experimental investigation of gift giving in a solidarity game," Working Paper Series in Economics 28, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 07 Mar 2008.