Report NEP-UPT-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low, 2005. "Is the elasticity of intertemporal substitution constant?," IFS Working Papers W05/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2006. "Optimal asset allocation based on utility maximization in the presence of market frictions," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0012, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Stijn Claessens & Erik Feijen & Luc Laeven, 2006. "Does Campaign Finance imply Political Favors?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-002/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eric Danan, 2006. "Revealed preference and indifferent selection," Economics Working Papers 952, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2006. "The Capital Structure of Multinational Companies Under Tax Competition," Working Papers ubs0606, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Francoise Forges & Enrico Minelli, 2006. "Afriat's Theorem for General Budget Sets," Working Papers ubs0609, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.