Report NEP-TUR-2020-01-06This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Laura Vici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Francesco Passarelli & Giulia Urso & Hana Cosic, 2019. "Privatization of a Tourism Event: Do Attendees Perceive it as a Risky Cultural Lottery?," Post-Print halshs-02398648, HAL.
- Aziz Hmioui & Lhoussaine Alla & Badr Bentalha, 2017. "Piloting territorial tourism in Morocco Proposal for a tourism index for the destination Fez [Pilotage de la touristicité territoriale au Maroc Proposition d'un indice de touriscticité pour la dest," Post-Print hal-02334913, HAL.
- Azam, Amir & Maqsood, Shafiq Ahmad & Ahmad, Junaid & Din, Muhammad Azhar Ud, 2018. "Economical and Societal Benefits of Tourism (A Case Study of Bomborat Chital)," MPRA Paper 97490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2019.
- Besley, Timothy & Fetzer, Thiemo & Mueller, Hannes, 2019. "Terror and Tourism : The Economic Consequences of Media Coverage," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1235, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Simon, Ian, 2019. "The Negative Impact of Social Media on Environmental Preservation, Activities of Tourism Marketing," OSF Preprints d3s9y, Center for Open Science.
- Hasmin, Eli & Rapanna, Patta, 2018. "Development Strategies of Tourism-Based Economic Independence in Indonesia," OSF Preprints 6ht8m, Center for Open Science.