Report NEP-TUR-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís, 2012. "Decomposing the Touristâ€™s Satisfaction Gap: The Role of Expectations and Cognitions," Working Papers 2072/196109, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "Do Local Amenities Affect the Appeal of Regions in Europe for Migrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:69778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cross, Robin & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert Norman, 2011. "The Value of Terroir: Hedonic Estimation of Vineyard Sales Prices," Scholarly Articles 4686411, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.