Report NEP-TUR-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azim, Tare Sayed Abdel, 2009. "The Relationship between the Perception of Risk and the Decision-making Process of Travel of French Tourists," MPRA Paper 25313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2010.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Estimating Price Effects in an Almost Ideal Demand Model of Outbound Thai Tourism to East Asia," KIER Working Papers 725, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lopes, Iris & Silva, João Albino & Rebelo, Efigénio & Castela, Guilherme, 2010. "The Evolution of Tourism research: a new knowledge platform?," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Skanavis, Constantina & Giannoulis, Christos, 2009. "Improving Quality of Ecotourism through Advancing Education and Training for Eco-tourism Guides," MPRA Paper 25314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2010.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010. "Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions," FEP Working Papers 386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00519888_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M Du Preez & S G Hosking, 2010. "The Value of the Trout Fishery at Rhodes, North Eastern Cape, South Africa, A Travel Cost Analysis Using Count Data Models," Working Papers 182, Economic Research Southern Africa.