Report NEP-TUR-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," Working Papers in Economics 10/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Estimating Price Effects in an Almost Ideal Demand Model of Outbound Thai Tourism to East Asia," Working Papers in Economics 10/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ferrari, Filippo, 2010.
"Skill mismatch e profili professionali: il settore turistico-alberghiero
[Skill mismatch in tourism and hotel sector]," MPRA Paper 22363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Balbi & Pascal Perez & Carlo Giupponi, 2010. "A Spatial Agent-Based Model to Explore Scenarios of Adaptation to Climate Change in an Alpine Tourism Destination," Working Papers 2010_05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2010. "Joint Opaque booking systems for online travel agencies," Working Papers hal-00476150, HAL.
- Krasniqi, Armand, 2010. "Insurance contracts on tourism," MPRA Paper 22335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pillai, Rajasekharan, 2010. "Eco-development and Tribal Empowerment," MPRA Paper 22202, University Library of Munich, Germany.