Report NEP-TUR-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John M. Piotrowski & Rabah Arezki & Reda Cherif, 2009. "Tourism Specialization and Economic Development; Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List," IMF Working Papers 09/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Salman, Khalik & Arnesson, Leif & Sörensson, Anna & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Estimating the Swedish and Norwegian International Tourism Demand using ISUR Technique," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 198, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00418827_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00418823_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick A. Imam, 2009. "Introducing the Euro as Legal Tender—Benefits and Costs of Eurorization for Cape Verde," IMF Working Papers 09/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00419161_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00418763_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore