Report NEP-TUR-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Habibi, Fateh & Abdul Rahim, Khalid & Chin, Lee, 2008. "United Kingdom and United States Tourism Demand for Malaysia:A Cointegration Analysis," MPRA Paper 13590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Vietze, 2009. "What's pushing international tourism expenditures?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Macagno, Giulia & Loureiro, Maria & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D. & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "Assessing the Impact of Biodiversity on Tourism Flows: A Model for Tourist Behaviour and Its Policy Implications," Papers WP281, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1865 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brander, Luke M. & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J. & van Beukering, Pieter J.H., 2009. "The Economic Impact of Ocean Acidification on Coral Reefs," Papers WP282, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).