Report NEP-TUR-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iveta Druva Druvaskalne & Agita Slara, 2006. "Tourism Challenges in the Baltic States Since EU Enlargement," ERSA conference papers ersa06p121, European Regional Science Association.
- Juha-Pekka Konttinen, 2006. "Regional Tourism Satellite Account (RTSA) in Finland - Data, Concepts, Methods and Key Results," ERSA conference papers ersa06p107, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp32007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo Scarpa & Mara Thiene & Kenneth Train, 2006. "Utility in WTP Space: A Tool to Address Confounding Random Scale Effects in Destination Choice to the Alps," Working Papers in Economics 06/15, University of Waikato.
- Tomaz Dentinho & Pedro Ferreira & Vasco Silva, 2006. "Input Output Tables for the Management of Water Resources in Islands. The Case of Terceira Island," ERSA conference papers ersa06p124, European Regional Science Association.
- Alina Mihaela Popescu & Peter Friedrich & Gunther Wonnemann, 2006. "Economic Und Fiscal Effects of the FIFA World Cup in Germany - the Case of Munich," ERSA conference papers ersa06p115, European Regional Science Association.