Report NEP-TRE-2021-02-22This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Ilias Pasidis & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2020. "Congestion in highways when tolls and railroads matter: evidence from European cities," Working Papers 2020/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Xiaoyan Wang & Xi Lin & Meng Li, 2021. "Aggregate Modeling and Equilibrium Analysis of the Crowdsourcing Market for Autonomous Vehicles," Papers 2102.07147, arXiv.org.
- Nael Alsaleh & Bilal Farooq & Yixue Zhang & Steven Farber, 2021. "On-Demand Transit User Preference Analysis using Hybrid Choice Models," Papers 2102.08256, arXiv.org.
- Hoogendoorn, Y.N. & Dalmeijer, K., 2021. "Resource-robust valid inequalities for set covering and set partitioning models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2020-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Léa Bou Sleiman, 2021. "Are car-free centers detrimental to the periphery? Evidence from the pedestrianization of the Parisian riverbank," Working Papers 2021-03, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Norbert Brändle, 2021. "Inferring Modal Split from Mobile Phones: Principles, Issues and Policy Recommendations," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2021/07, OECD Publishing.
- Imane Essadeq & Thibault Janik, 2021. "Use of Mobile Telecommunication Data in Transport Modelling: A French Case Study," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2021/04, OECD Publishing.
- Patrick Bonnel, 2021. "Benefits of Cellular Telecommunication and Smart Card Data for Travel Behaviour Analysis," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2021/06, OECD Publishing.
- Luis Willumsen, 2021. "Use of Big Data in Transport Modelling," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2021/05, OECD Publishing.
- André de Palma & Shaghayegh Vosough, 2021. "Long, medium, and short-term effects of COVID-19 on mobility and lifestyle," THEMA Working Papers 2021-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ariel Goldszmidt & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe & Ian Muir & V. Kerry Smith & Jenny Wang, 2020. "The Value of Time in the United States: Estimates from Nationwide Natural Field Experiments," Working Papers 2020-179, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2021. "Port integration and competition under public and private ownership," MPRA Paper 106127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kono, Tatsuhito & Yoshida, Jun, 2020. "Travel Cost Method Considering Trip-day Counts as Integers," MPRA Paper 106188, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2021.