Report NEP-TRE-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Holzner, 2019. "One Trillion Euros for Europe. How to finance a European Silk Road with the help of a European Silk Road Trust, backed by a European Sovereign Wealth Fund and other financing instruments," wiiw Policy Notes 35, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Fulton, Lewis M & Jaffe, Amy & McDonald, Zane, 2019. "Internal Combustion Engine Bans and Global Oil Use," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt52j400b1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Pike, Susan PhD & Kazemian, Sara, 2019. "Partnerships between Ridehailing Companies and Public Transit Agencies: An Exploration of Inter-agency Learning about Pilot Programs," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9dk920j1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Theodoros P. Pantelidis & Joseph Y. J. Chow & Saeid Rasulkhani, 2019. "A many-to-many assignment game and stable outcome algorithm to evaluate collaborative Mobility-as-a-Service platforms," Papers 1911.04435, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Osicka, Ondrej & Guajardo, Mario & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2019. "Cooperation of customers in traveling salesman problems with profits," Discussion Papers 2019/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Blanco, Hilda & Wikstrom, Alexander, 2019. "Transit Oriented Development Opportunities Among Failing Malls," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1jq2v431, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- QUESADA PEREZ José Miguel, & TANCREZ Jean-Sébastien, & LANGE Jean-Charles,, 2019. "Multi-hub express shipment service network design with complex routes," CORE Discussion Papers 2019009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- O. Folarin, 2018. "Correlation between Infrastructure Development and Land Values: A Case Study of Ogun State Property Investment Company Estate, Isheri, Ogun State," AfRES afres2018_149, African Real Estate Society (AfRES).
- Triepels, Ron, 2019. "Anomaly detection in the shipping and banking industry," Other publications TiSEM 7f67854e-cb7f-4d44-a697-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stoehr, Niklas & Braesemann, Fabian & Zhou, Shi, 2019. "Mining the Automotive Industry: A Network Analysis of Corporate Positioning and Technological Trends," SocArXiv bu5zs, Center for Open Science.