Report NEP-TRE-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Batsirai Brian Matanhire, 2019. "Cost Benefit Analysis of a Regional Arterial PPP Toll Road Project: A Case Study of the Proposed R-1 Toll Road," Development Discussion Papers 2019-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Sebastien Houde & Arthur A. van Benthem, 2019. "Consumer Myopia in Vehicle Purchases: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/321, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Stef Proost & Mads Greaker & Cathrine Hagem, 2019. "Vehicle-to-Grid. Impacts on the electricity market and consumer cost of electric vehicles," Discussion Papers 903, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Fedor Iskhakov & Anders Munk-Nielsen & John P. Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2019. "Equilibrium Trade in Automobile Markets," NBER Working Papers 25840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geir H. M. Bjertnæs, 2019. "Efficient taxation of fuel and road use," Discussion Papers 905, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Wu, Guoyuan & Ye, Fei & Hao, Peng & Esaid, Danial & Boriboonsomsin, Kanok & Barth, Matthew J., 2019. "Deep Learning–based Eco-driving System for Battery Electric Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9fz140zt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Liehui Wang & Yuanbo Zheng & César Ducruet & Fan Zhang, 2019. "Investment Strategy of Chinese Terminal Operators along the “21st-Century Maritime Silk Road”," Post-Print halshs-02092097, HAL.
- Nikhil Garg & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2019. "Driver Surge Pricing," Papers 1905.07544, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.
- Del Chiappa, Giacomo & Balboni, Bernardo, 2019. "Travellers’ choice of information sources and information channels for domestic trips," MPRA Paper 93998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thigpen, Calvin, 2019. "Barcodes, virtual money, and Golden Wheels: The influence of Davis, CA schools' bicycling encouragement programs," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt74x2j6ng, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Ellington, Michael & Martin, Chris & Wang, Bingsong, 2019. "Search Frictions and Evolving Labour Market Dynamics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1195, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.