Report NEP-TRE-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helgeson, Broghan & Peter, Jakob, 2019. "The Role of Electricity in Decarbonizing European Road Transport – Development and Assessment of an Integrated Multi-Sectoral Model," EWI Working Papers 2019-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 28 Jan 2019.
- Wolff, Stefanie & Madlener, Reinhard, 2018. "Driven by Change: Commercial Drivers’ Acceptance and Perceived Efficiency of Using Light-Duty Electric Vehicles in Germany," FCN Working Papers 11/2018, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Kumar Sunil & Parihar, Shrutika & Garg, Amit, 2018. "Optimal allocation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure using GIS methodology," IIMA Working Papers WP 2018-12-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kumar Sunil & Jayaswal, Sachin & Garg, Amit, 2018. "Charging infrastructure optimization for electric buses using mixed integer linear programming," IIMA Working Papers WP 2018-12-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kumar Sunil & Garg, Amit & Tripathi, Girish Chandra, 2018. "A comparative study of financial cost and co-benefits of electric bus vis a vis conventional diesel bus-A case study of Navi Mumbai buses," IIMA Working Papers WP 2018-12-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Park, Jiyoun & Nam, Changi & Kim, Hye-jin & Kim, Seongcheol, 2018. "What are the relative importance of smart car utilities from consumer perspective and who will lead them?," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190334, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Konrad Steiner, 2018. "Schedule-Based Integrated Inter-City Bus Line Planning for Multiple Timetabled Services via Large Multiple Neighborhood Search," Working Papers 1825, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Erich Muehlegger & David S. Rapson, 2018. "Subsidizing Low- and Middle-Income Adoption of Electric Vehicles: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 25359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friberg, Richard & Steen, Frode & Ulsaker, Simen A., 2018. "Hump-shaped cross-price effects and the extensive margin in cross-border shopping," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 29/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Vita Briliana, 2018. "The Effect of Emotional Branding on Word-Of-Mouth: Evidence from Indonesia," GATR Journals gjbssr521, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Jesse Kalinowski & Matthew Ross & Stephen L. Ross, 2018. "Now You See Me, Now You Don't: The Geography of Police Stops," Working Papers 2018-094, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Dossou, Toyo Amegnonna Marcel, 2018. "The impact of China’s one belt one road Initiative in Africa: the Evidence from Kenya," MPRA Paper 90460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Yunhan & Kim, Dohoon, 2018. "Why did Uber China fail in China? – Lessons from Business Model Analysis," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190408, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Anna Matas & Ginés de Rus & Stef Proost & Salvador Bertoméu-Sánchez & Antonio Estache, 2018. "The Financing of Infrastructure / La financiación de las infraestructuras / El finançament de les infraestructures," IEB Reports ieb_report_1_2018, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Charu Grover & Sangeeta Bansal & Adan L. Martinez-Cruz, "undated". "Influence of Social Network Effect and Incentive on Choice of Star Labeled Cars in India: A Latent Class Approach based on Choice Experiment," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 18-05, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Kwon, Hyeseon & Kim, Seongcheol, 2018. "Exploring killer business domains for drones in Korea," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190365, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).