Report NEP-TRE-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wangsness, Paal Brevik & Proost, Stef & Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold, 2018. "Vehicle choices and urban transport externalities. Are Norwegian policy makers getting it right?," Working Paper Series 2-2018, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Jesús Rodríguez & José L. Torres, 2018. "Driving time, productivity, and the Fundamental Law of Road Congestion," Working Papers 2018-02, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Robin Lindsey & André de Palma & Hugo Silva, 2018. "Equilibrium in a dynamic model of congestion with large and small users," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01760135, HAL.
- Colin Green & John Spencer Heywood & Maria Navarro Paniagua, 2018. "Did the London Congestion Charge Reduce Pollution?," Working Papers 237385060, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Dynamic Airline Pricing and Seat Availability," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2103, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Simone Tagliapietra & Georg Zachmann, 2018. "Addressing Europe’s failure to clean up the transport sector," Policy Briefs 25038, Bruegel.
- Cyprien Richer, 2017. "Le financement des transports collectifs à l’heure de la mobilité durable : quel avenir pour le versement transport ?," Post-Print halshs-01678263, HAL.