Report NEP-TRE-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itf, 2017. "Shared Mobility Simulations for Helsinki," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Valeria Bernardo & Xavier Fageda, 2017. "Globalization, long-haul flights and inter-city connections," Working Papers XREAP2017-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2017.
- Hunold, Matthias & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Muthers, Johannes, 2017. "Competition, collusion and spatial sales patterns: Theory and evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Paetzold, Jörg, 2017. "The Intergenerational Causal Effect of Tax Evasion: Evidence from the Commuter Tax Allowance in Austria," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168244, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hagemann, Gunnar & Kerner, Philip & Wolf, André, 2017. "Die regionalwirtschaftliche Bedeutung von Hamburg Airport," HWWI Policy Papers 106, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).