Report NEP-TRE-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Varela , Juan Manuel & Börjesson, Maria & Daly, Andrew, 2017. "Public transport: one mode or several?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:6, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Molitor, Ramona, 2017. "Publicly announced speed limit enforcement and its impact on road safety: Evidence from the German Blitzmarathons," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-75-17, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ben Jann & Elisabeth Coutts, 2017. "Social Status and Peer-Punishment: Findings from Two Road Traffic Field Experiments," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 27, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Holmes, Thomas J. & Singer, Ethan, 2017. "Indivisibilities in Distribution," Working Papers 739, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Moisés Obaco A & Vicente Royuela & Xavier Vítores, 2017. "“Computing Functional Urban Areas Using a Hierarchical Travel Time Approach: An Applied Case in Ecuador”," AQR Working Papers 201703, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2017.
- Y.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/31485021X Li & C.J.M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/074563335 Kool & P.J.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/304832227 Engelen, 2016. "Hydrogen-Fuel Infrastructure Investment with Endogenous Demand : A Real Options Approach," Working Papers 16-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Yanyan Yang & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2016. "Performance evaluation of interconnected logistics networks confronted to hub disruptions," Post-Print hal-01320641, HAL.
- Mueller, Hannes & Rohner, Dominic & Schï¿½nholzer, David, 2017. "The Peace Dividend of Distance: Violence as Interaction Across Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 11897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Kunaka & Gaël Raballand & Mike Fitzmaurice, 2016. "How trucking services have improved and may contribute to economic development: The case of East Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 152, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Breinbjerg, Jesper & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2017. "Equilibrium Arrival Times to Queues: The Case of Last-Come First-Serve Preemptive-Resume," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2017, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.