Report NEP-TRE-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ling-yun He & Li Liu, 2016. "The demand for road transport in China: imposing theoretical regularity and flexible functional forms selection," Papers 1612.02656, arXiv.org.
- Smith, Andrew S.J. & Odolinski, Kristofer & Hossein Nia, Saeed & Jönsson, Per-Anders & Stichel, Sebastian & Iwnicki, Simon & Wheat, Phillip, 2016. "Estimating the marginal cost of different vehicle types on rail infrastructure," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:26, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Van Den Bijgaart, Inge & Nijland, Hans & Michielsen, Thomas, 2018. "Fiscal policy and CO2 emissions of new passenger cars in the EU," Other publications TiSEM 1d2ea483-9adf-4875-9df0-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lu-Yi Qiu & Ling-Yun He, 2016. "Are Chinese transport policies effective? A new perspective from direct pollution rebound effect, and empirical evidence from road transport sector," Papers 1612.02653, arXiv.org.
- Wesche, Julius P. & Plötz, Patrick & Dütschke, Elisabeth, 2016. "How to trigger mass market adoption of electric vehicles? Factors predicting interest in electric vehicles in Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S07/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Xu, Hangtian & Itoh, Hidekazu, 2016. "Density economies and transport geography: Evidence from the container shipping industry," MPRA Paper 75580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2016. "Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-18, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Odolinski , Kristofer, 2016. "The impact of cumulative tons on rail infrastructure maintenance costs," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:28, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Dozie Okoye & Roland Pongou & Tite Yokossi, 2016. "On the Dispensability of New Transportation Technologies : Evidence from Colonial Railroads in Nigeria," Working Papers 1620E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Odolinski , Kristofer & Nilsson , Jan-Eric, 2016. "Estimating the marginal maintenance cost of rail infrastructure usage in Sweden: does more data make a difference?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Bernhardt, A. & Melo, Teresa & Bousonville, Thomas & Kopfer, Herbert, 2016. "Scheduling of driver activities with multiple soft time windows considering European regulations on rest periods and breaks," Technical Reports on Logistics of the Saarland Business School 12, Saarland University of Applied Sciences (htw saar), Saarland Business School.
- Esther Vayá & José Ramón García & Joaquim Murillo & Javier Romaní & Jordi Suriñach, 2016. "Economic impact of cruise activity: the port of Barcelona," Working Papers XREAP2016-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2016.
- Kaori Miyamoto & Emilio Chiofalo, 2016. "Official Development Finance for Infrastructure: With a Special Focus on Multilateral Development Banks," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Durrmeyer, Isis & Samano, Mario, 2016. "To Rebate or Not to Rebate: Fuel Economy Standards vs. Feebates?," TSE Working Papers 16-732, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2017.
- Isis Durrmeyer, 2016. "Non-linear competitive pricing: evidence from the automobile market," 2016 Meeting Papers 1704, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2016. "Improving automobile insurance ratemaking using telematics: incorporating mileage and driver behaviour data," Working Papers XREAP2016-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2016.