Report NEP-TRE-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonsson, Lina & Björklund, Gunilla, 2016. "Accident risks and marginal costs for railway level crossings: evidence from Sweden 2000-2012," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Nicolas Coulombel & Fabien Leurent & Shaoqing Wang & Florent Le Néchet, 2016. "PRT Spidernet around rail hub for local empowerment of urban passenger transit: from conceptual design to simulation-based assessment methodology, with application to St Denis station of Grand Paris E," Working Papers hal-01373127, HAL.
- Lavanya Ravikanth Anneboina & K. S. Kavi Kumar, 2016. "Benefits of Coastal Shipping: Scope for Sea Change in Domestic Freight Transportation in India," Working Papers 2016-147, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Jussila Hammes , Johanna & Pyddoke , Roger & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2016. "The influence of public transport supply on private car use in 17 mid-sized Swedish cities from 1997 to 2011," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:25, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "China's Belt and Road Initiative: Can Europe Expect Trade Gains?," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-38, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Llorca, M. & Jamasb, T., 2016. "Energy efficiency and rebound effect in European road freight transport," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1654, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sylvain Weber, 2016. "Consumers' preferences on the Swiss car market: A revealed preference approach," IRENE Working Papers 16-12, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Odolinski, Kristofer & Wheat , Phillip, 2016. "Dynamics in rail infrastructure provision: maintenance and renewal costs in Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:23, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Bekkers, Eddy & Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2016. "Melting Ice Caps and the Economic Impact of Opening the Northern Sea Route," CEPR Discussion Papers 11670, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Okoye, Dozie & Pongou, Roland & Yokossi, Tite, 2016. "On the Dispensability of New Transportation Technologies: Evidence from Colonial Railroads in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 75262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Brunet & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2016. "Policies and Deployment for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles An Assessment of the Normandy Project," Working Papers hal-01366205, HAL.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur & Nicholas Z. Muller & Andrew J. Yates, 2016. "Distributional Effects of Air Pollution from Electric Vehicle Adoption," NBER Working Papers 22862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hess, Stephane & Börjesson, Maria, 2016. "Understanding attitudes towards congestion pricing: a latent variable investigation with data from four cities," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:24, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Olsson, Ola & Eriksson Baaz, Maria & Martinsson, Peter, 2016. "Tolling on the River: Trade and Informal Taxation on the Congo," Working Papers in Economics 679, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Frechette, Guilaume & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Salz, Tobias, 2016. "Frictions in a Competitive, Regulated Market Evidence from Taxis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Faivre d'Arcier & Yveline Lecler & Benoît Granier & Nicolas Leprêtre, 2016. "Des éco-quartiers aux "smart cities" : quel rôle pour l'électro-mobilité ? Une comparaison France-Japon. Projet SMARTMOB. Rapport final," Working Papers halshs-01382640, HAL.
- Pierre Picard & Kili Wang, 2016. "Collusion in Vertical Relationships: The Case of Insurance Fraud in Taiwan," Working Papers hal-01385502, HAL.
- Elena Krasnokutskaya & Przemyslaw Jeziorski, 2016. "Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard in the Dynamic Model of Auto Insurance," 2016 Meeting Papers 1514, Society for Economic Dynamics.