Report NEP-TRE-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erhan Tonbul & Gamze Tuna & Nihal Erginel, 2016. "A New Approach: Maximizing Load Ratios Of Vehicles To Maintain Profitability In Open Vehicle Problems," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606330, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Werner, Max & Eißing, Klaus & Langton, Sebastian, 2016. "Shared Value Potential of Transporting Cargo via Hyperloop," Working Paper 166/2016, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Jie Huang & David Levinson, 2015. "Circuity in Urban Transit Networks," Working Papers 201501, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Matthew A. Turner, 2016. "Subways and Urban Growth: Evidence from Earth," SERC Discussion Papers sercdo0195, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Regional Transport Infrastructure: Mapping Projects to Bridge South Asia and Southeast Asia," ADB Reports ABF157656, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Olufolajimi Oke & Daniel Huppmann & Max Marshall & Ricky Poulton & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2016. "Mitigating Environmental and Public-Safety Risks of United States Crude-by-Rail Transport," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1575, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2016. "Approaches to Making Federal Highway Spending More Productive," Reports 50150, Congressional Budget Office.
- Soren T. Anderson & James M. Sallee, 2016. "Designing Policies to Make Cars Greener: A Review of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 22242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Henrique Ribeiro de Carvalho, 2016. "Aspectos Regulatórios e Conceituais das Políticas Tarifárias dos Sistemas de Transporte Público Urbano no Brasil," Discussion Papers 2192, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- GIULIANO, Genevieve & KNATZ, Geraldine & HUDSON, Nathan & SYS, Christa & VANELSLANDER, Thierry & CARLAN, Valentin, 2016. "Decison-making for maritime innovation investments: The significance of cost benefit and cost effectiveness analysis," Working Papers 2016001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Leila Kadagishvili, 2016. "Development Prospects for Transit Potential of Georgia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606253, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Chuleewan Praneetham & KONGSAK THATHONG & NONGNAPAS THIENGKAMOL, 2016. "Travel Behaviors of Thai and Foreign Tourists Traveling to Surat Thani Province," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605896, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yuntong Wang, 2016. "Revenue Sharing in Airline Alliance Networks," Working Papers 1605, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Max B. Sawicky, 2016. "Low Visibility: The Fate of Air Traffic Control Privatization," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).