Report NEP-TRE-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raphaël Lamotte & André De Palma & Nikolas Geroliminis, 2016. "Sharing the road: the economics of autonomous vehicles," Working Papers hal-01281425, HAL.
- Mulder, J. & Dekker, R., 2016. "Will liner ships make fewer port calls per route?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-04, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Nerhagen, Lena, 2016. "Management by good intentions and best wishes: on sustainability, tourism and transport investment planning in Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:4, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "Is congestion pricing fair? Consumer and citizen perspectives on equity effects," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Simone BERTOLI & Michaël GOUJON & OLIVIER SANTONI, 2016. "The CERDI-seadistance database," Working Papers 201607, CERDI.
- Audrey Berry & Y Jouffe & Nicolas Coulombel & Celine Guivarch, 2015. "Investigating fuel poverty in the transport sector: toward a composite indicator of vulnerability," CIRED Working Papers hal-01277414, HAL.
- Christopher Adam & David Bevan & Douglas Gollin, 2016. "Rural-Urban Linkages, Public Investment and Transport Costs: The Case of Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Verhaegh, T. & Huisman, D. & Fioole, P-J. & Vera, J.C., 2016. "A heuristic for real-time crew rescheduling during small disruptions," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Boysen, Nils & Briskorn, Dirk & Emde, Simon, 2016. "Just-in-time vehicle scheduling with capacity constraints," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 79431, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Mario J. Crucini & Gregor W. Smith, 2016. "Distance And Time Effects In Swedish Commodity Prices, 1732-1914," Working Paper 1357, Economics Department, Queen's University.