Report NEP-TRE-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen Geurts, 2014. "Working Paper 07-14 - Modal choice for travel to work and school - Recent trends and regional differences in Belgium," Working Papers 1407, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00973408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00973398 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abate, Megersa, 2014. "Economic effects of air transport market liberalization in Africa," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:23, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Mitusch, Kay & Liedtke, Gernot & Guihery, Laurent & Bälz, David, 2014. "The structure of freight flows in Europe and its implications for EU railway freight policy," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00936886 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeon, Hocheol, 2014. "Does obesity matter for the Environment? Evidence from Vehicle Choices and Driving," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170550, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- REYNAERT, Mathias, 2014. "Abatement strategies and the cost of environmental regulation: Emission standards on the European car market," Working Papers 2014025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Andrew M. Warner, 2014. "Public Investment as an Engine of Growth," IMF Working Papers 14/148, International Monetary Fund.