Report NEP-TRE-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Post-Print halshs-00830006, HAL.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2014. "Costs for Swedish public transport authorities in tendered bus contracts," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Koichiro Ito & James M. Sallee, 2014. "The Economics of Attribute-Based Regulation: Theory and Evidence from Fuel-Economy Standards," NBER Working Papers 20500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen W. Johnson & Karen M. Pence & Daniel J. Vine, 2014. "Auto Sales and Credit Supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- TALARICO, Luca & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & SPRINGAEL, Johan, 2014. "A large neighbourhood metaheuristic for the risk-constrained cash-in-transit vehicle routing problem," Working Papers 2014024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Spruytte, Jonathan & Tahon, Mathieu & Casier, Koen & Verbrugge, Sofie & Colle, Didier & Pickavet, Mario, 2014. "Optimized synergy in networked infrastructure deployment and maintenance: Optimizing the planning of infrastructure works and the synergies in the trench," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101396, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Juchem Neto, Joao Plinio & Claeyssen, Julio Cesar Ruiz & Porto Junior, Sabino da Silva, 2014. "A spatial Solow model with transport cost," MPRA Paper 59766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2014. "Platform pricing and consumer foresight: The case of airports," Working Papers 2072/242278, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes," Post-Print halshs-00881125, HAL.
- Dreyer, Heiko, 2014. "Misaligned distance: Why distance can have a positive effect on trade in agricultural," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170455, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.