Report NEP-TRE-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veronica Raffo & Tony Bliss, 2012. "The Decade of Action for Road Safety 2011-2020 : Lessons from Argentina," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17058, The World Bank.
- Theresa Osborne & Maria Claudia Pachon & Gonzalo Enrique Araya, 2013. "What Drives the High Price of Road Freight Transport in Central America?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17845, The World Bank.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Bhutan Transport 2040 Integrated Strategic Vision," ADB Reports RPT125151, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 09 Dec 2013.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2014. "Costs and benefits of railway urban logistics: a prospective social cost benefit analysis," Working Papers halshs-01056135, HAL.
- Edgar E. Blanco, 2014. "Urban Freight and Port Cities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17835, The World Bank.
- Andreea Militaru, 2012. "Private Investment in Transport Increases in 2011, Focusing on the Road and Rail Sectors," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17087, The World Bank.
- Gnann, Till & Plötz, Patrick & Kühn, André & Wietschel, Martin, 2014. "Modelling market diffusion of electric vehicles with real world driving data: German market and policy options," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S12/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- World Bank, 2014. "Romania : Transport Sector Rapid Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17572, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Greek Logistics : Unlocking Growth Potential through Regulatory Reform and Complementary Measures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16764, The World Bank.
- Souleymane Coulibaly, 2013. "Cities as Drivers of Growth along the Silk Road," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17043, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "Lao PDR : Trade and Transport Facilitation Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18739, The World Bank.
- Bao-Jun Tang & Xi Zheng & Ke Wang, 2013. "Regional distribution and layout evolution of technological innovation in the new energy electric vehicles industry of China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 46, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Daniel H. Simon, 2014. "The Impact of Mergers on Quality Provision: Evidence from the Airline Industry," Working Papers 2014-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "The Renewable Fuel Standard: Issues for 2014 and Beyond," Reports 45477, Congressional Budget Office.
- Gallet, Craig A. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014. "The income elasticity of air travel: a meta-analysis," Working Papers eco_2014_6, Deakin University, Department of Economics.