Report NEP-TRE-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huse, Cristian, 2014. "Fast and Furious (and Dirty): How Asymmetric Regulation May Hinder Environmental Policy," MPRA Paper 48909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dai, Danielle & Weinzimmer, David, 2014. "Riding First Class: Impacts of Silicon Valley Shuttles on Commute & Residential Location Choice," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2jr7z01q, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- Escobari, Diego & Jindapon, Paan, 2014. "Price Discrimination through Refund Contracts in Airlines," MPRA Paper 53629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Zhang, Zhou, 2014. "Multiple Equilibria and Deterrence in Airline Markets," MPRA Paper 53232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frigant, Vincent & Miollan, Stéphane, 2014. "The geographical restructuring of the European automobile industry in the 2000s," MPRA Paper 53509, University Library of Munich, Germany.