Report NEP-TRE-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greaker, Mads & Midttømme, Kristoffer, 2013. "Optimal Environmental Policy with Network Effects: Is Lock-in in Dirty Technologies Possible?," Memorandum 15/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Admir Betarelli Jr & Edson Domingues, 2013. "Impactos econômicos da recente política de revisão tarifária do setor ferroviário de carga no Brasil (2013-2025)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 496, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Cost Sharing in Chains and Other Fixed Trees," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2013. "Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2013. "Formation of supply chain collaboration and firm performance in the Thai automotive and electronics industries," IDE Discussion Papers 415, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).