Report NEP-TRE-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guerra, Erick Strom, 2013. "The New Suburbs: Evolving travel behavior, the built environment, and subway investments in Mexico City," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt88t7k9p5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Jensen, Thomas C., 2013. "A green reform is not always green," MPRA Paper 42264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark R. Jacobsen & Arthur A. van Benthem, 2013. "Vehicle Scrappage and Gasoline Policy," NBER Working Papers 19055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Potential for an Irish Maritime Transportation Cluster: An Input-Output Analysis," Working Papers 148836, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Åslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias, 2013. "Open borders, transport links and local labor markets," Working Paper Series 2013:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Eva Gutierrez Puigarnau & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2013. "Do rich households live farther away from their workplaces?," CPB Discussion Paper 244, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Richard Darbéra, 2013. "Comment font les Hollandais et les Scandinaves pour ne pas exclure les taxis des marchés publics de transport à la demande ?," Post-Print halshs-00821777, HAL.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2012. "Panel Travel Cost Count Data Models for On-Site Samples that Incorporate Unobserved Heterogeneity with Respect to the Impact of the Explanatory Variables," Working Papers 148834, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.