Report NEP-TRE-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bianka Dettmer & Andreas Freytag & Peter Draper, 2013. "Check-in, departure and arrival times: Air cargo in Southern Africa?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rusich, Andrea & Danielis, Romeo, 2013. "The private and social monetary costs and the energy consumption of a car. An estimate for seven cars with different vehicle technologies on sale in Italy," Working Papers 1301, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2013.
- Gillanders, Robert, 2013. "Corruption and Infrastructure at the Country and Regional Level," MPRA Paper 46679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Foch, 2013. "Déterminants et perspectives de la privatisation des infrastructures à Djibouti : Leçons tirées de trois études de cas," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & VERCRUYSSE, Dries & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "Analysis of different cost allocation methods in a collaborative transport setting," Working Papers 2013009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.