Report NEP-TRE-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuichiro Yoshida & Abu Nur Rashed Ahmed, 2013. "Optimal Transportation Network in a Closed City under Residential and Absentee Land Ownerships," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast; Transport infrastructure and the direction of trade in developing countries," OxCarre Working Papers 107, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Admasu Shiferaw & Måns Söderbom & Eyersusalem Siba & Getnet Alemu, 2013. "Road Infrastructure and Enterprise Dynamics in Ethiopia," Working Papers 129, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- TALARICO, Luca & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & SPRINGAEL, Johan, 2013. "Metaheuristics for the risk-constrained cash-in-transit vehicle routing problem," Working Papers 2013005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.