Report NEP-TRE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2012. "New Road Infrastructure: the Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0117, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jo Reynaerts, 2012. "Estimating Lock Congestion," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 34, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Vincent A.C. van den Berg, 2012. "Auctions for Private Congestible Infrastructures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-087/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Oct 2012.
- Dan Bogart, 2012. "Profiting from Public Works: Financial Returns to Infrastructure and Investment Strategies during Britain's Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 121304, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Taryn Dinkelman & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2012. "Migration, congestion externalities, and the evaluation of spatial investments," Working Papers 700, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.